Manning was drafted by the Colts in 1998, and played there for 14 years. He finished his career No. 1 or No. 2 in every major passing category, including passing yards, touchdowns and completions.Manning won 141 games including one Super Bowl with the Colts.RELATED No.18 retires: Manning revolutionized the game Colts release video honoring Peyton Manning”I remember the old RCA dome how loud it used to be,” he said.He became emotional when he started talking about how many jerseys he would see in the stadium.”I remember Colts fans, just the amount of jerseys they wore in the stadium, in the old RCA Dome, more than any other stadium in the league, in my opinion,” Manning said.Manning also touched on his impact on the city, both on the field and off the field.wholesale jerseys MORE Peyton Manning legacy in Indianapolis goes far beyond the football field”This town is a very philanthropic town and people love to help, and love to give, and so I was glad to join in that commitment to helping. And so the Peyback Foundation, we tried to help out a lot of kids who maybe don live easy and of course, my connection with the children hospital at St. Vincent, it one that I hope lasts for an eternity and one that I proud to still have and will always keep a connection with me, with this city off the field,” he said.”I mean, look, the Colts had been to the AFC Championship three years before I got here and were one, ya know, Hail Mary away from going to the Super Bowl, but I do recall, I mean, if you going out and just kind of getting a poll it was basketball, basketball, basketball and it was car racing, car racing, car racing, and where football was probably in that third priority. And that is simply no longer the case, this is a football town and as good a football town as any. These fans love their team and they talking about football in February, March, April, I mean it year round now,” Manning said.The press conference ended with questions from reporters and of course, a question about his future. He said he would not be running for president, but would like to see more of his brother Giants games.
Boss’s Day Out: NDTV Profit
The show features & profiles a day in the life of MD & CEO of Aptech Limited, Mr. Ninad Karpe, in a discussion with Kanika Bhattacharya for NDTV Profit. The show was aired on March 18, 2010.
- PM's address to the nation on RTE Act 2009
- Specialized B.Sc. Courses – Yes or No?
- Union Budget 2009: Education Initiatives
- MinisterÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 100 days Action Plan
- Economic Survey 2009 on Education
- Yashpal Committee Report on Higher Education
- Accreditation Standards for Quality School Governance
- Right of children to free and compulsory Education Act 2009
- RTE Act 2009 – Text
- Supreme Court Judgement on RTE Act – April 2012
- RTE Act 2009 – Notification on Rules (Hindi)
- RTE Act 2009 – Notification on Rules (English)
- “India Inc seeks stable policy framework”
- Stock market gainers losers election results
- Budget 2014: Industry Reactions
- Times Jobs has featured an interview with Mr. Ninad Karpe in a story titled, "Demand for mobile app developers increasing" on 30th September, 2014
- CII Participation on Bloomberg TV special show – Political Capital
- Article in Financial Express
- ITEC/SCAAP convocation ceremony
- Article in Business India – The art of brand extension
No videos found