Times Higher Education (THE) magazine has released its 2015 World Reputation Rankings. Harvard University has retained its top slot and the second rank is given to the University of Cambridge, followed closely by University of Oxford at the third position.
US universities continue to bag the top slot with 43 of the top 100 and 8 out of the top 10. UK universities have 12 of the top 100 rankings.
The world reputation ranking is based on worldwide survey of expert academic opinions and are based on more than 10,000 responses.
Predictably, none of the Indian universities have made it to this list of top 100. If only the IISc and IITs focus on improving the parameters on the basis of which this ranking is done, there is some chance of seeing an Indian university in this list soon
Boss’s Day Out: NDTV Profit
The show features & profiles a day in the life of MD & CEO of Aptech Limited, Mr. Ninad Karpe, in a discussion with Kanika Bhattacharya for NDTV Profit. The show was aired on March 18, 2010.
- PM's address to the nation on RTE Act 2009
- Specialized B.Sc. Courses – Yes or No?
- Union Budget 2009: Education Initiatives
- MinisterÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 100 days Action Plan
- Economic Survey 2009 on Education
- Yashpal Committee Report on Higher Education
- Accreditation Standards for Quality School Governance
- Right of children to free and compulsory Education Act 2009
- RTE Act 2009 – Text
- Supreme Court Judgement on RTE Act – April 2012
- RTE Act 2009 – Notification on Rules (Hindi)
- RTE Act 2009 – Notification on Rules (English)
- “India Inc seeks stable policy framework”
- Stock market gainers losers election results
- Budget 2014: Industry Reactions
- Times Jobs has featured an interview with Mr. Ninad Karpe in a story titled, "Demand for mobile app developers increasing" on 30th September, 2014
- CII Participation on Bloomberg TV special show – Political Capital
- Article in Financial Express
- ITEC/SCAAP convocation ceremony
- Article in Business India – The art of brand extension
No videos found